Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brace yourself, Nameless Performance is making a strut tower brace for the Ascent. I see a lot of posts in this section regard lifts and 18’s over 20’s, but I actually like the sportiness of my Touring coming from a 5th generation 4Runner. It’s not for everyone, but I’m leaning towards improving its streetability. Not fooling myself that it has its limits, but I feel a strut tower brace will make a big difference and a good bang for your buck without going much further since I already have the lower profile stance with the factory 20” wheels.

I inquired with Nameless Performance about their muffler delete pipes and asked about a strut tower brace and they said they have one in the works. Now I just need an Ascent specific throttle response controller and I’ll be satisfied.

·
Registered
685 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'd rather see Nameless develop or finish a turbo back exhaust. Then again, I'd rather see COBB do it. Coming up on a year of ownership and disappointed in the lack of tuning parts to go with it.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Brace yourself, Nameless Performance is making a strut tower brace for the Ascent. I see a lot of posts in this section regard lifts and 18’s over 20’s, but I actually like the sportiness of my Touring coming from a 5th generation 4Runner. It’s not for everyone, but I’m leaning towards improving its streetability. Not fooling myself that it has its limits, but I feel a strut tower brace will make a big difference and a good bang for your buck without going much further since I already have the lower profile stance with the factory 20” wheels.

I inquired with Nameless Performance about their muffler delete pipes and asked about a strut tower brace and they said they have one in the works. Now I just need an Ascent specific throttle response controller and I’ll be satisfied.
I'm not sure if there will ever be an Ascent specific throttle controller, but the Injen PT0002 (LEXUS, MAZDA, SCION, SUBARU, TOYOTA- X-Pedal Pro Throttle controller) has been confirmed to work, just in case you didn't know about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.