Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke with Nameless, and in addition to sharing that their strut tower brace is actively in the works, they also confirmed that they were in the process of scheduling an Ascent to come into the shop to design a midpipe. No ETA shared on the midpipe, but at least there's a definitive answer on another performance part in the works!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Well until a larger J-Pipe (the exhaust pipe after the turbine/turbo) and a tune, there is only a "sound" performance benefit. There are not any additional ponies unleashed no matter what argument you cite. Maybe a gratuitous 5HP.

I mean, a Namless decal gets you 5HP in the punk tuner world. Trust Me, FrankenWagon has about 50HP in decals alone.

They are all dupicated on the other side as well as several others front and back.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well until a larger J-Pipe (the exhaust pipe after the turbine/turbo) and a tune, there is only a "sound" performance benefit. There are not any additional ponies unleashed no matter what argument you cite. Maybe a gratuitous 5HP.

I mean, a Namless decal gets you 5HP in the punk tuner world. Trust Me, FrankenWagon has about 50HP in decals alone.

They are all dupicated on the other side as well as several others front and back.
Well at least I'll get that 5hp sticker boost then makes it worth it in my book!

Any update on the business I ordered from you? I know it's a side gig and may just be a matter if you being busy, so it's ok if that's the case.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I am going to be cranking out some orders this weekend. Yes, I have been super busy with regular work and my red car has been eating turbocharger. I have been painfully working on a swap outside of work. But by Monday you should have active tracking

1 - 7 of 7 Posts