Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this trim piece in the rear cargo area. I’ve looked throughout the interior and can’t figure out where it might go. The back side has two plastic clips. The front is carpeted. It obviously is meant for the interior someplace. I just can’t find where. Any clues?

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
It's not the side of the cargo cover area? In the area that dents out on the right rear? I had been putting a bunch of stuff in the hidden cargo area and had to deal with what looks like a similar piece to get the back cargo area totally covered.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It's not the side of the cargo cover area? In the area that dents out on the right rear? I had been putting a bunch of stuff in the hidden cargo area and had to deal with what looks like a similar piece to get the back cargo area totally covered.
Agreed, it looks like the small piece of cargo flooring on the right side when you lift up the cargo / well cover.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Agreed, it looks like the small piece of cargo flooring on the right side when you lift up the cargo / well cover.

Yep definitely back right cargo area. Same thing happened to me. Piece came loose and I didn't know where it went, but eventually figured it out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone, you helped me figure it out. I didn’t realize that it was a cover for the little storage bin on the right side. Mystery solved. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts