Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I finally pulled the trigger today on a Touring in Crystal White. We cannot wait. Anyhow I tried searching but can't search "VON". Are there any told track the order progress with the VON?

Thanks!

·
Registered
583 Posts
The VON number is useless for tracking anything....It is a random order number.....that is it , a random number....Just a reference number if you talk to your dealer to make any changes, etc...Otherwise it is a USELESS number.
The VIN is a little better..I believe it means it is on the schedule to be built...
But from my experience, just try calling the dealer a couple weeks before the ETA date.....They may have a better idea then about the actual arrival date....I would think the ETA’s issued now may be more accurate/reliable than the ones issued at the beginning...I would hope so. Ask your dealer to call you with updates ....If they are good ones they will call you....
Otherwise don’t get too excited....it will get here when it gets here....Easy to say I know but you will be happier.......:tango_face_surprise:tango_face_wink::eek:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hah it's probably better this way. Otherwise I'd be clicking refresh on a webpage 8000 times a day.

Back when the Minis were introduced to the US there enthusiasts figured out a way to track the vehicles progress from start to finish. It was pretty solid. You knew when it was in paint, when and what boat it was on, etc. It was fun.

Anyhow, thanks for the info! The wait begins.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hah it's probably better this way. Otherwise I'd be clicking refresh on a webpage 8000 times a day.

Back when the Minis were introduced to the US there enthusiasts figured out a way to track the vehicles progress from start to finish. It was pretty solid. You knew when it was in paint, when and what boat it was on, etc. It was fun.

Anyhow, thanks for the info! The wait begins.
I would forget you ordered the car until about two weeks before ETA..:tango_face_surprise
Anything else is pointless....Trust me:smile:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like Mini and BMW both have “track your vehicle through the factory & shipment process” but no such thing for Subaru yet. Lots of checking in with your salesperson to get updates and reading through this forum to get you through the wait. We’ve all been there and we’re a pretty solid support group. LOL
Super exciting times but tough when we are all so eager to settle into our new beauties!
Congrats again!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Even the sals staff have trouble tracking. My salesman would check each day when he arrived to see what had been delivered. He called me the morning and said I just saw your car coming off the truck. He got it pushed thru and we picked it up that afternoon. It was the first one delivered buy the dealership. He had told the day before that it would be at least another week. They received 4 at the same time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts