Subaru Ascent Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback Limited 2.5, 2021 Ascent Premium on the way
188 Posts
Thanks for sharing Robert, looks like you and everyone else had a blast. Great to see what Subarus can do! Safe travels home.

·
Administrator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
All the trip photos look absolutely amazing. Is everyone on the trip running a lift of some sort or another?
Thanks!!! About 2" lift each. The Arches 4x4 Trail to Tower Arch is not Subie friendly without a 1.5-2" lift and skids... and even then, it takes very careful picking of what track to ride.

·
Administrator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Wow, thanks to everyone here who contributed or shared my posts!!! We've made our goal, and a few bucks more!!! We've raised $2,525 for the National Park Foundation!!!

:love: Very big thank you's to @Liberty Subaru and @Discount Tire for helping make this possible!!!

·
Administrator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Administrator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Big enough to use as a sofa... the Ascent still had to claw over it to pass what was simply the start of the Arches National Park 4x4 Trail to Tower and Eye of the Whale Arches...

The last few 360° vids are transcoding tonight, then I need to assemble the segments so I can edit.

Trip vids will go up covering a day or three each. We'll soon know if the Ascent, Foz and Baja could get through this.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts