Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new MGM Touring Ascent last night. Dropped it off to have the Ceramic Pro paint protection added along with some infrared protection on god moon roof. Should have it back in a few days and will post some pictures. Only have driven it a few miles but so far a very nice ride.
:smile_big:

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts
Congrats! And, great color choice!!!

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had read that the other day. So far yours cameras have worked OK with it there. I was thinking of just next to the passenger side camera pushed ll the way to the top of the windshield. I like your location better.

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts
I had read that the other day. So far yours cameras have worked OK with it there. I was thinking of just next to the passenger side camera pushed ll the way to the top of the windshield. I like your location better.

Well, it's a Subaru approved location. :tango_face_wink:

Passenger side doesn't work on the Touring because you have two sensors there and it won't fit. It needs to be in the area where the windshield is shaded.

It's literally the only place that's "permitted" in the middle. Otherwise, it needs to go on the left or right margins shown in the drawing (third pic) in my post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.