Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dealer in Kalamazoo, MI just called me and told me they got two white touring that they ordered for clients today. So they are on there way. Kalamazoo is pretty close to the factory so they truck them. Mine is not suppose to be here till August but hoping end of July now. I ordered a white limited with package 23.

·
Registered
764 Posts
My Dealer in Kalamazoo, MI just called me and told me they got two white touring that they ordered for clients today. So they are on there way. Kalamazoo is pretty close to the factory so they truck them. Mine is not suppose to be here till August but hoping end of July now. I ordered a white limited with package 23.
They are finally landing. The closer to the factory, the sooner they will arrive. Mine is still about 2 weeks away although it has left the factory on the train.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey, FaceMan. I'm an hour west of you but I've had several "difficulties" with your dealer. Can you tell me what you paid for yours?

·
Registered
66 Posts
They have mountain men loading the Ascents up on wagons for the long transit across the great plains. Hopefully they will be able to get them through the sierra nevada mountains before the snows set in. The oxen are well fed and they are accompanying settlers on their push to the gold fields of California.

·
Registered
292 Posts
They have mountain men loading the Ascents up on wagons for the long transit across the great plains. Hopefully they will be able to get them through the sierra nevada mountains before the snows set in. The oxen are well fed and they are accompanying settlers on their push to the gold fields of California.
Please, anything... just don't die from dysentery! ;)

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Ascent Touring CWP
170 Posts
For the Ascents sakes, don't ford the river. Ask for help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
[/QUOTE] I'm assuming many of us here were born in the early to mid 80s?[/QUOTE]
Indeed, we 80 kids are as excited for a family car now as we were for a 14k modem. I was an expert hunter on the trail on my Apple 2 E.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm assuming many of us here were born in the early to mid 80s?[/QUOTE]
Indeed, we 80 kids are as excited for a family car now as we were for a 14k modem. I was an expert hunter on the trail on my Apple 2 E.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how I missed this thread!

Hunting was the best part of the Oregon Trail I thought. I remember also playing Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego on my Apple II GS and using Printshop to print out book reports on our color ribbon printer with that continuous printer paper you had to rip the edges off when you were done. Man this is taking me back!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I'm assuming many of us here were born in the early to mid 80s?
Indeed, we 80 kids are as excited for a family car now as we were for a 14k modem. I was an expert hunter on the trail on my Apple 2 E.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how I missed this thread!

Hunting was the best part of the Oregon Trail I thought. I remember also playing Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego on my Apple II GS and using Printshop to print out book reports on our color ribbon printer with that continuous printer paper you had to rip the edges off when you were done. Man this is taking me back![/QUOTE]

I played Oregon Trail in school and had Carmen Sandiego on my X286 at home. Ah the old dot matrix printers I'll never forget the sound they made!

I sometimes miss the simplicity of those games and the newer versions have never stacked up to them as it wasn't the graphics that made them fun.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have found my people! Number Munchers, Carmen San Diego, The Incredible Machine, Oregon Trail. Ahhh the memories.

I'm excited to just have car that has a bunch of cool gadgets and bells and whistles. I'm still plugging my phone into the AUX jack in my car :smile:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have found my people! Number Munchers, Carmen San Diego, The Incredible Machine, Oregon Trail. Ahhh the memories.

I'm excited to just have car that has a bunch of cool gadgets and bells and whistles. I'm still plugging my phone into the AUX jack in my car :smile:
AUX jack would have been welcome in my mom's old Jetta, she was using the tape deck headphone converter with her phone until we were able to get her into an Impreza with USB input

·
Registered
74 Posts
5.25” floppy on a DOS?
I am old enough to remember steam engines on a cold morning along the 49er trail in northern Nevada. Also I trained teachers how use the Oregon Trail with the curriculum. Oh those were the days. My wife and I are looking forward to the delivery of our Ascent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts