Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
I joined the Ascent (and Subaru) club last month.
I had placed an order through my buddy at Subaru of Hamilton and the vehicle arrived a bit earlier than expected... just 3 days before a massive east coast road trip.

We traded in our 2014 Explorer on Tuesday and hit the road on Friday!
Two Adults + two Kids departing from Toronto to the eastern tip of Nova Scotia and the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island, plus a week touring around PEI.

It was great to be able to get the Ascent in time for this epic drive. We covered 7 provinces in 17 days and did about 5800KM (3600 miles). Some of the driver assist features took a little getting used to, but my level of fatigue on the entire trip was extremely low as a result of the adaptive cruise.

Not a bad little test drive :tango_face_wink:

Definitely looking forward to bigger road trips now!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi All!
I joined the Ascent (and Subaru) club last month.
I had placed an order through my buddy at Subaru of Hamilton and the vehicle arrived a bit earlier than expected... just 3 days before a massive east coast road trip.

We traded in our 2014 Explorer on Tuesday and hit the road on Friday!
Two Adults + two Kids departing from Toronto to the eastern tip of Nova Scotia and the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island, plus a week touring around PEI.

It was great to be able to get the Ascent in time for this epic drive. We covered 7 provinces in 17 days and did about 5800KM (3600 miles). Some of the driver assist features took a little getting used to, but my level of fatigue on the entire trip was extremely low as a result of the adaptive cruise.

Not a bad little test drive :tango_face_wink:

Definitely looking forward to bigger road trips now!
Lucky you. Sounds like a great trip. I'm jealous !!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts