Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my 2019 Ascent after a month of its release and loving it ever since. But one small features that annoys me is when I turn on the cruise control/eyesight, the multi display changes to the Eyesight monitor display. I don't see a point looking at it since it's already in the cluster. Yes, I know I could just press the down arrow to change it back, just curious if theres an option yet to disable or firmware updates? If not, not a big deal, I'll live through it like the 5mph increments. 馃檮

Thanks in advance.

Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
Nope...you gotz to press the button every time you initially turn on cruise control/Eyesight to return to your prefered display page in the multifunction display. It's become so automatic for me, I almost don't have to even look at the button to press it.

Reactions: JohnDC

Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
Nope...you gotz to press the button every time you initially turn on cruise control/Eyesight to return to your prefered display page in the multifunction display. It's become so automatic for me, I almost don't have to even look at the button to press it.
i discovered that pressing any button will return to the previous screen which is Favorites for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts