Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Ascent Touring with all the bells & whistles
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw on another thread a reference to the Touring model having motorized side mirrors, the kind that fold in.
New Ascent Touring: Should I wait to wash it? ..."Since you have a touring go ahead and press the button to fold in the mirrors..."
I have a '19 Touring and have never seen this. The other thread was wrong, right?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I just saw on another thread a reference to the Touring model having motorized side mirrors, the kind that fold in.
New Ascent Touring: Should I wait to wash it? ..."Since you have a touring go ahead and press the button to fold in the mirrors..."
I have a '19 Touring and have never seen this. The other thread was wrong, right?
The '19s didn't have it. That feature came out in '20 or '21 for the touring trim.

·
Registered
946 Posts
^ As the past lessee of a '19 Touring and now current-levee of a '21 Touring, I can confirm @rockthebeef 's posted info. above.

Not that it needs to be corroborated, as it appears in product literature, but just as someone who has had both, I thought I'd give a first-hand confirmation. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts