Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 455 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I know many of us have month of September and we should be all close to getting a VIN and an actual date! So if you have been month of September and you get a VIN and a date please update here! I’m so excited and we are getting so close! Hopefully they are first of September dates!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
*begins the patient waiting for my dealer to email me back*

I will take SO many pictures when I get it. I am seriously considering using my DSLR and documenting the crap out of it and post up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I wasn’t thinking I’d officially be part of this thread (month of August was ETA), but my dealer responded with a VIN & ETA of Sept 4th. Another looong month to go.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wasn’t thinking I’d officially be part of this thread (month of August was ETA), but my dealer responded with a VIN & ETA of Sept 4th. Another looong month to go.
Oh no.. your raining on our parade.. haha! Well I’m glad somebody is first of the month! Here is hoping we don’t turn into October’s! (Sigh)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*begins the patient waiting for my dealer to email me back*

I will take SO many pictures when I get it. I am seriously considering using my DSLR and documenting the crap out of it and post up.
Please do! I hope you get good news, mine was still month of September.... Hahahaha!

·
Registered
411 Posts
My sales guy/dealer is slow on the email (and Im OK with that) because I hate having phone calls, PLUS paper trail; Such a habit of CYA on everything

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yaahuuup. Month o' September here, too. 5 weeks since ordering, still a VON no VIN.

·
Registered
292 Posts
As posted in a different thread: ordered in May; initial expectation was August (dealer told me mid August); finally got a VIN around 8/1 with an ETA of September 6.

I was hoping that my car would be about a month early like many of those deliveries in early June. Instead, it's about three weeks late.

·
Registered
411 Posts
we can be sad together. My dealer hasn't replied back to my email! The wife told me to leave him alone lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My wife and I ordered ours a little over two weeks ago. Dealer called me early last week to tell me that SOA had accepted the order and ETA was September. Here's hoping! *fingers crossed*

Reactions: Xandersmama85

·
Registered
411 Posts
I got a reply from my dealer. No VIN yet, or anything beyond "September". Sad panda. I hope September doesn't mean the last week!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got a reply from my dealer. No VIN yet, or anything beyond "September". Sad panda. I hope September doesn't mean the last week!
Sad! It’s hoping my dealer messages me back today! I got excited when he replied, but it was an “ok, I will get back with you” haha! So the wait continues... hurry up September!

1 - 20 of 455 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.