Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered my limited on August 2 in New York with ETA of September or October . It’s hard to get any information on vehicle because of area I live in (SDC). I Got my order number but it’s useless because SOA can’t pull any information on it . Being part of this forum has kept me calm and patiently waiting .

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered my limited on August 2 in New York with ETA of September or October . It’s hard to get any information on vehicle because of area I live in (SDC). I Got my order number but it’s useless because SOA can’t pull any information on it . Being part of this forum has kept me calm and patiently waiting .
I can’t imagine not being able to call and get info! Haha! That would drive me crazy! I hope you get it in September!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I can’t imagine not being able to call and get info! Haha! That would drive me crazy! I hope you get it in September!
It seems like not having the possibility of getting info would be good.... no anxiety or decision-making about calling or not calling, no frustration with customer service because they don’t give you any information but someone did get info, how can they not know where your car is, etc. etc. ....
Nice and simple ,they give you a call when it’s here & you go pick it up:grin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered ABP Touring on July 30. Was originally told by the sales manager it would be about 8 weeks (end of September). Each time my salesperson has checked, he has said sometime in October. No VIN and no estimated date yet. Was really hoping for September, but I'm not hopeful that's going to happen at this point.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It seems like not having the possibility of getting info would be good.... no anxiety or decision-making about calling or not calling, no frustration with customer service because they don’t give you any information but someone did get info, how can they not know where your car is, etc. etc. ....
Nice and simple ,they give you a call when it’s here & you go pick it up
Uhm... you could be right! Lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered Aug 2. Told Oct delivery. Called SOA last week and was told my vehicle won't go into production until early Oct (if I understood correctly). That would put delivery end of October at minimum I would guess. Started looking at the available Ascents coming into our area (will switch the deposit and go with a different dealer if needed). Need the car by the end of this month. Subaru's got a hot seller for sure!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ordered CWP touring with the auto dimming side mirrors. I just realized I didn’t finish my question. Do your guys think they are continually revising parts for example the door rods for the door issue? I’m hoping by the time we get our cars in October some of the issues are fixed and SOA not waiting for following year.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ordered CWP touring with the auto dimming side mirrors. I just realized I didn’t finish my question. Do your guys think they are continually revising parts for example the door rods for the door issue? I’m hoping by the time we get our cars in October some of the issues are fixed and SOA not waiting for following year.
I would assume so! I know before I believe it was Carl mentioned that SOA knew about this issue and he thought was making changes. I’m sure there is continual things getting changed as they come across issues.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I ordered Aug 2. Told Oct delivery. Called SOA last week and was told my vehicle won't go into production until early Oct (if I understood correctly). That would put delivery end of October at minimum I would guess. Started looking at the available Ascents coming into our area (will switch the deposit and go with a different dealer if needed). Need the car by the end of this month. Subaru's got a hot seller for sure!
Depending on your location, a car can be manufactured and delivered to a dealer within 7 business days if there are no hold-ups along the line.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Depending on your location, a car can be manufactured and delivered to a dealer within 7 business days if there are no hold-ups along the line.
There is nobody nowhere getting a Subaru in 7 days from order!

·
Registered
583 Posts
So now that production is “ completely back on track” it can take as few as 7 business days....? Nice to get a “baseline” fiqure, as unlikely as it is to ever actually happen...:nerd:
Thanks for answering a previous question/post.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.