Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you maintenance nuts (like myself), Mobil1 is starting their fall rebate program. Good for anyone who is interested in buying/stocking up OW20 full synthetic oil. YMMV but my local Walmart as selling their 0W20 and has dropped the price from $25 to $22.88 a 5quart jug, so.. total cost for me would be $12.80 after tax.

Both my vehicles use this weight so it's a no brainer for me.

https://apfco.com/secure/R9798W/

Offer expires Oct 31, 2018.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have completed at least two of those Mobil1 rebates online for the past 1.5 yrs and have never gotten the the check back.

But I still do fill them out...smh.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
I have completed at least two of those Mobil1 rebates online for the past 1.5 yrs and have never gotten the the check back.

You should have reached out to their support. I had to once, but other than that super reliable and quality oil imo.

Reactions: husker_soze

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I've gotten my rebates, I even used one with my brothers address so I can score 2 rebates. ???

Submitted another 2

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I always submit the rebates online and have never had a problem with getting the check back. No mention of WalMart or Amazon being included in the rebate. Actually there are no outlets mentioned near me: Advanced Auto Parts, Auto Zone, Napa Auto Parts, etc. Seem like most the outlets mentioned are really obscure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts