Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Is there a spot I am missing to become a Premier or Lifetime member for the forum?
I'm a Moderator ("Super Moderator") which confers a higher "member" level. I and my fellow moderators will show up as "Super Moderator" in mobile view, and as "Lifetime Member" and "Super Moderator" on a computer. AscentAdmin will show up as "Administrator" on mobile and on a computer, as "Administrator" and "Lifetime Member".

In the Outback forum, one can buy a Premier or Lifetime membership (and also see no ads).

Otherwise, here, you will progress from Junior Member to Senior Member based on the number of times you post without infractions (we haven't issued any yet to anyone).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. My main interest in asking is to support the forum with a donation to get Lifetime status like on the Outback forums. I have received plenty of good information here and wanted to give back to the forum if that option was available.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is it 100 posts to move from junior to senior? Tks

I'm a Moderator ("Super Moderator") which confers a higher "member" level. I and my fellow moderators will show up as "Super Moderator" in mobile view, and as "Lifetime Member" and "Super Moderator" on a computer. AscentAdmin will show up as "Administrator" on mobile and on a computer, as "Administrator" and "Lifetime Member".

In the Outback forum, one can buy a Premier or Lifetime membership (and also see no ads).

Otherwise, here, you will progress from Junior Member to Senior Member based on the number of times you post without infractions (we haven't issued any yet to anyone).

·
Administrator
783 Posts
Happy Monday!

Bumping for a good cause..

Text Product Font Technology Screenshot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts