Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all!

I saw this a bit ago, and its probably buried deep in a thread, but there is a Google Sheet with most of our members who put in orders, and I was doing some cleaning up on the page to make it easier to read.

Ascent Orders Google Sheets

Update what you can, If you choose to do so.

I am not the owner of this page, (credit to @Derived42) but I wanted everyone to update what they could.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi all!

I saw this a bit ago, and its probably buried deep in a thread, but there is a Google Sheet with most of our members who put in orders, and I was doing some cleaning up on the page to make it easier to read.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...6thrayCkWPoa8NmrKc4lNQ/edit?ts=5b27e64c#gid=0

Update what you can

I am not the owner of this page, but I wanted everyone to update what they could. If you choose to do so; YMMV.

Thanks everyone.
I'm the original owner and have greatly neglected my duties (newborn and such). I appreciate you cleaning it up.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm the original owner and have greatly neglected my duties (newborn and such). I appreciate you cleaning it up.
Oh man I feel you on that bit. Sleep while you can! I made copies of the original before I made changes, just to keep records of change and abilities to revert. I oddly like numbers like that.

I did something similar when comparing new cars before I decided on the Ascent. I pulled as much detail on relevant vehicles, and their data ( leg room, head room and the like) so I could look at them side by side and see all the goodies.

I will continue to clean up if you dont mind?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Any chance we could change the sort back to increasing order date? That's what it was before i believe and it was a nice way to quickly scroll through and see who is getting their VIN, Vehicle Delivered, etc.

Looks like its set to sort by trim right now.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, its a simple fix. I was messing things around for some validation. :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Oh man I feel you on that bit. Sleep while you can! I made copies of the original before I made changes, just to keep records of change and abilities to revert. I oddly like numbers like that.

I did something similar when comparing new cars before I decided on the Ascent. I pulled as much detail on relevant vehicles, and their data ( leg room, head room and the like) so I could look at them side by side and see all the goodies.

I will continue to clean up if you dont mind?
Don't mind one bit. It's there for everyone. Thanks again for making it better.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts