Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a relative living in the Arlington Hts. IL area. When I did a manual input of their address I the NAV unit recognized the address but when told to navigate gave me a message that the route calculation had failed. I tried this several times with that address and several others in the area, with the same results. If I use voice commands it completes the calculation. Reps from my dealer looked at it with me and could not make it work either. They told me they have never seen this problem. They then told me they checked other cars and they had the same problem. (I do not know what cars they tried.) After extensive testing this appears to be a problem, at least, in the Chicago metro area. I'm not sure how far out it extends. I do not have the problem with addresses in MN, SD, WY, UT, WI or TN. I have not tried it in other states. I have gone through all of the update steps with no change. Anyone else having this problem?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.