Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I need your help.
Each year, my friends and I from the 48hrs of Tristate #SubaruEnthusiasts Charity Drive raise money for charity. This year, I need your help to raise money for Make-A-Wish New Jersey.

http://site.wish.org/goto/SubaruAmbassadorRob4

Please help me, by donating what you can to my fundraiser, and by sharing my page with everyone you know.

And, if you're in the NY Metro Area, JOIN us!!!
Join us on the 19th Annual 48hrs of Tristate Event!!! Go to https://48hrs.info/ for information and to join. It's an amazingly fun 1,000 mile charity drive (this year, we'll be starting at the Make-A-Wish Castle, and heading to Niagra Falls). Help my friends and I make some wishes come true for some critically ill children!

SO...
For the next month and a half, with and without my Ascent, I will be raising money for Make-A-Wish. And, on January 16th, 2020, I will be leaving on a thousand mile charity drive.

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
685 Posts
Similar to last year. CKE (me with all of your help) will donate all proceeds from all Ascent sway bar bushing and 2.4 CVT transmission mount sales through this site to this cause. From the date of this post until the drive ... drives. Meaning, all $$$ above my cost to produce product will be donated.

Contact me at [email protected] for product or sales information.

Let us see if we can beat last year's contribution.

(y)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Similar to last year. CKE (me with all of your help) will donate all proceeds from all Ascent sway bar bushing and 2.4 CVT transmission mount sales through this site to this cause. From the date of this post until the drive ... drives. Meaning, all $$$ above my cost to produce product will be donated.

Contact me at [email protected] for product or sales information.

Let us see if we can beat last year's contribution.

(y)
I bought them last year even though I did not install them for 6 months. So you can buy early and install later. They work great smoothing out the ride.

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, anonymous forum member, for helping us get closer to our goal!!! ?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Bump ...

It's the best time of year to buy sway bar bushings or CVT Mount inserts.

I am so lucky and happy to have a healthy daughter. Little B. She is my light and my inspiration, my motivation. Little B played a huge part in me staying sane ... while building FrankenWagon 6 years ago. I would lose my mind if she were every sick. I try to do what I can.

I wish I could donate $500 or $1000. But I can't, my little bushing folly doesn't bring much at the bottom line. I make a modest donation myself. Then I hope you all can help. Donations will be made in the username ... or anonymous if you wish.

(y)

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump ...

It's the best time of year to buy sway bar bushings or CVT Mount inserts.

I am so lucky and happy to have a healthy daughter. Little B. She is my light and my inspiration, my motivation. Little B played a huge part in me staying sane ... while building FrankenWagon 6 years ago. I would lose my mind if she were every sick. I try to do what I can.

I wish I could donate $500 or $1000. But I can't, my little bushing folly doesn't bring much at the bottom line. I make a modest donation myself. Then I hope you all can help. Donations will be made in the username ... or anonymous if you wish.

(y)
Thank you, Chris, for not just your generous donation, but for your generous donation last year, and for contributing the profits from sales both years to this!!!

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thank you RobertD for your generous donation!!! You, Chris and everyone else have helped push us to $630 of my $3,000 goal!!! More than a fifth of the way there in mere days!!!

You all are awesome!!! :love:

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I SO wish I could go with ya.
People have driven farther... ?

Seriously though, it'd be great to meet a bunch of you, all while participating in a great charity fundraiser. ?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Unfortunately, I graduated from college and completed paid internships and am now job hunting. Hopefully I'll have the problem of not having any time off in Jan. I have a couple of prospects, but nothing firm yet.

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Unfortunately, I graduated from college and completed paid internships and am now job hunting. Hopefully I'll have the problem of not having any time off in Jan. I have a couple of prospects, but nothing firm yet.
Best of luck to you in filling your January schedule... and, in the sad event that doesn't happen, we can squeeze you into the attendees list pretty late, if you can make it.

But, I've been there too, so, obviously, I am wishing you can't make it because you don't have the time off, due to one of the prospects panning out. ;):)

·
Registered
418 Posts
You are this young and know Sigmund the Sea Monsters?

Any company should be lucky to have you. I watched them when I was very young.
Young is not how I would describe myself. I'm old enough to remember watching Sigmund the Sea Monster. I'm a late bloomer :D

My last name is Sigmund, and Sigmund the Sea Monster is one of several nicknames I've had through the years because I'm a beach bum from Hatteras Island.

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, I've hit 36% of my goal!!! Only $1,920 of $3,000 left!!!

Thank you all so much!!!

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I want to thank @COBB Tuning for once again being a sponsor of this wonderful event!!! They've been a part of it for numerous years now!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts