Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'19 Ascent Limited
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Magnetite Grey Metallic 8 passenger limited finally arrived late last week and I was able to pick her up on Saturday. I'm impressed by it so far, but haven't had time to tinker around with all the various settings and what not. I still need to figure out how to mount a front plate without drilling holes in the bumper, feel free to throw out some suggestions. ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
My Magnetite Grey Metallic 8 passenger limited finally arrived late last week and I was able to pick her up on Saturday. I'm impressed by it so far, but haven't had time to tinker around with all the various settings and what not. I still need to figure out how to mount a front plate without drilling holes in the bumper, feel free to throw out some suggestions. ?
Welcome! I've seen some suggestions of using this product.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I've heard of magnetic-based mounting solutions, but I have no first-hand experience with it. My cars have all come pre-drilled, so I just find a good mounting bracket for a finished look.

C&C Car Worx is what I'm using on my Outback today.

·
Registered
'19 Ascent Limited
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've heard of magnetic-based mounting solutions, but I have no first-hand experience with it. My cars have all come pre-drilled, so I just find a good mounting bracket for a finished look.

Interesting, curious to see if they make one for the Ascent and if it's going to look different, but probably not. Lol. Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Welcome! I've seen some suggestions of using this product.

Interesting, curious to see if they make one for the Ascent and if it's going to look different, but probably not. Lol. Thanks for the suggestion.

Not sure where my link went, but here's an option I read about: https://www.amazon.com/3M-Reclosabl...=1532718403&sr=8-1&keywords=3m+locking+velcro

3m locking velcro

This is the same stuff an I-Pass is used to attach to a window.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.