Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my magnetic gray Touring with hitch yesterday and we're over the moon! What an amazing vehicle! Took a bunch of pictures just now, and will take some more if there’s anything you all want to see still.

Some of my add-ons will be added next week, including all weather floor mats, cargo tray, rear back seat protectors, chip guard, and front window tint.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Congrats she's a beaut!

·
Registered
498 Posts
It would be interesting to see sales numbers of Magnetite Gray in Touring trim (total and %). I figured people would not like the color combo between exterior and interior, yet here we are.

OP: Being in or near Idaho, what are your winter wheel/tire plans?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It would be interesting to see sales numbers of Magnetite Gray in Touring trim (total and %). I figured people would not like the color combo between exterior and interior, yet here we are.

OP: Being in or near Idaho, what are your winter wheel/tire plans?
Honestly, all seasons have traditionally done the job here, even with less capable vehicles for handling the snow. That said, I’ll probably still look into options at Costco, as it’s hard to beat their combination of price and warranty for name brand tires

·
Registered
411 Posts
If you do go with something else please keep us posted; I hope that the all seasons (read: no seasons) do well in the winter (being in Utah)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks for sharing. When I pull the trigger on an Ascent I am really considering the Magnetic Gray Touring as well. I was really hoping for Magnetic Gray w/black but have to have the brown in Touring. I looked at an OB on our dealers lot in the same configuration. Seems to look good.

I would love to be able to get a Magnetic Gray Touring with black leather and 8 passenger configuration.

Thanks again, great looking ride!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks for sharing. When I pull the trigger on an Ascent I am really considering the Magnetic Gray Touring as well. I was really hoping for Magnetic Gray w/black but have to have the brown in Touring. I looked at an OB on our dealers lot in the same configuration. Seems to look good.

I would love to be able to get a Magnetic Gray Touring with black leather and 8 passenger configuration.

Thanks again, great looking ride!
I think with a darker headliner the black interior would be awesome with the gray exterior. I do love the brown though, and actually wish they had used more like withthe Outback and Forester Touring models that have full leather door cards, accents on the center console, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts