Subaru Ascent Forum banner

Made the Ascent sales ASCEND as in go up.

4K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Jim_in_PA 
#1 ·
Well so we bought our Ascent back in March and one by one they have bought one. Im talking about family members.. All from our dealer. So we showed our Nephew and he had a VWTiguan which he bought right after I bought one. I still own that car to. But he's started a one man baby boom so he had to have a bigger car. Then my wife's sister had a 2018 Acura RDX and she traded that in for a new Ascent. So I'm slowly converting the entire family over to the Subaru family.

#5 ·
More good news, the other sister wants one so bad she is gonna buy one coming in on an inbound truck. My wife is to meet her at dealer to work, the deal. She is currently driving a Mercedes ML350 I guess she hit something on the freeway and it tore up a tire, so she had to buy 2 tires and alignment they charged her 1500at the dealer in Riverside. So her touring is supposed to be in on Tuesday. So that's 4 yup still ascending.

#13 ·
Ok so I have an update on the last one waiting to get her Black Ascent. It's not happening, the dealer got it early and SOLD it. She was livid, so livid she paid for and went through all the motions of purchase except leaving with the car. The best part is that cars are getting so scare the lady that bought hers paid 7500 over MSRP for the car.. And now instead of black she had to get white to get the brown leather. So she and her son will both have white Ascents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.