Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
? i like how it still has the off-road tires. About 400 hp and that would be pretty sweet
Just get the 2020 Explorer ST. Or if 400hp isn’t enough get the Lincoln Aviator Hybrid 450hp.

As for lowered 8 passenger? I’m sure someone will do it. Nothing like a big wagon dragging parts whenever more than one passenger is onboard.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I used to like this aesthetic but at some point it's like a switch was flipped and I no longer care for lowered cars. But just for fun here are three very quick chops of stock, mild drop, and slam on my Ascent limited.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,431 Posts
I used to like this aesthetic but at some point it's like a switch was flipped and I no longer care for lowered cars. But just for fun here are three very quick chops of stock, mild drop, and slam on my Ascent limited.
Definitely needs spacers, camber and smaller wheels ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
New here, just poking around. Long time Suby owner, don't own an Ascent, but just test drove one last night. Has anybody tried emailing some vendors or manufacturers to show interest? If I ever end up picking up an Ascent, I'd love to see it go down. Eibach? H&R? Tanabe?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New here, just poking around. Long time Suby owner, don't own an Ascent, but just test drove one last night. Has anybody tried emailing some vendors or manufacturers to show interest? If I ever end up picking up an Ascent, I'd love to see it go down. Eibach? H&R? Tanabe?
Eibach said nope, Tein might, but I wouldn’t lower it, the utility goes out the window ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Eibach said nope, Tein might, but I wouldn’t lower it, the utility goes out the window ?
I live out in Hawaii and we don't see snow or go off roading. If we ever picked an Ascent up, it would be our daily driver, kid hauler to go to school, afternoon sports, and beach on the weekends. I'd just want to close up that wheel gap by a few inches. Being that Subaru did away with the Forester XT and the Levorg is not available in the states, there are no other options for a Turbo'd SUV/Wagon. Some may not approve, but I'd be all over an XT if it were still available.

·
Registered
38 Posts
...that middle pic is just about right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New here. Has anyone found a solution for lowering theirs? Very curious if there are any options. I have looked a lot of the normal aftermarket sites and nothing yet. Any input appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since the Levorg isn’t here....and they killed the sti hatch. Did some photoshopping...

Dropped, blacked out grill and chrome delete. Bumper stretched down too. I’d totally lower it if I had 2 Ascents ?
I can’t see the pic. Can you post it again?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts