Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who purchases the Ascent I totally recommend you take advantage of the Love-Encore Visit. Just had our visit today with Steve at Gillman North Subaru. Two rewards from this visit all of our questions about various things on the Ascent that we hadn't already had answered via this forum or searching through documentation handled and at the end of the visit a $50.00 Gas Card.

I don't know if all dealers offer this but if they do sign up.

:grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
For anyone who purchases the Ascent I totally recommend you take advantage of the Love-Encore Visit. Just had our visit today with Steve at Gillman North Subaru. Two rewards from this visit all of our questions about various things on the Ascent that we hadn't already had answered via this forum or searching through documentation handled and at the end of the visit a $50.00 Gas Card.

I don't know if all dealers offer this but if they do sign up.

:grin:

No, not all dealerships participate. And in some areas its only $25. And some dealerships do this much better than others. When done properly its exactly what the customer needs, but if the dealership is lazy or doesn't really care its just another headache for the customer.

·
Registered
240 Posts
No, not all dealerships participate. And in some areas its only $25. And some dealerships do this much better than others. When done properly its exactly what the customer needs, but if the dealership is lazy or doesn't really care its just another headache for the customer.
This is really unfortunate. The dealer that I bought mine from has a fantastic reputation for customer service, and I just assumed because of that, that they participated in this program.

But, seeing as how my Ascent is now 6 weeks old, and I've received no such invite... I assume they do not participate. Bummer.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I was able to get the $50 gas card and was also able to do the “visit” over the phone with the representative. Was fairly straightforward, since I had already played around with a lot of the settings and configured most things already by the time of the call. Agree, it’s a pretty neat bonus!

·
Registered
583 Posts
This is really unfortunate. The dealer that I bought mine from has a fantastic reputation for customer service, and I just assumed because of that, that they participated in this program.

But, seeing as how my Ascent is now 6 weeks old, and I've received no such invite... I assume they do not participate. Bummer.
My dealer doesn’t mention it but when doing a search for it on their website it comes up....So I will call them if I don’t hear from them in a reasonable time...You might try that......:tango_face_wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts