Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Everybody,

Looking for another set of Ascent 20" wheels. Looking for structurally sound, of course, but not worried about scratches and aesthetics too much. I may end up buying from someone farther out I suppose, but in case I could find some closer to NE Ohio and the surrounding region and save a few hundred bucks in shipping, I am posting here.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a set in northern VA. Not exactly close but it’s an option. They have 11000 miles on them with no TPMS , I swapped them to my new wheels.

·
Registered
‘21 CWP Touring-7
3 Posts
Would you travel for them at all? I’ve got Touring wheels & tires (no TPMS) with just over 1,000 miles. I’m in Nashville. Could meet in, say, Cincinnati?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Reubenmc and @PWCMedic04 I actually have family near both of those locations that I have continually delayed visiting due to COVID. Once a visit is scheduled, I will certainly get in touch to see if you have already sold them or not. @TyroneShoelaces I am happy to travel but would like to try to make it a combo trip if I'm going to drive that far. I have a trip to Hocking Hills soon, but I suspect that's a looooonnnngggg way from Nashville haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.