Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Ascent enthusiasts! I'm fairly new to this forum but was a pretty seasoned member of a few other forums for my previous cars.

Please excuse me if a similar thread has already been created (moderators, please feel free to delete if necessary) but I figured I try to create a centralized location for members to list their aftermarket accessories and mods so others can take advantage of their feedback and perhaps make an informed decision on which option to go with. The idea came to me because I am expecting delivery of my CWP Touring within the next few weeks and would love some feedback on whether the OEM accessories I've ordered are the best option or if an aftermarket alternative might be a better solution.

As an example, I personally have been thinking if the OEM splash guards were worth the money as they seemed a little short and probably wouldn't "guard" much if anything. The OEM all weather floor liners also seemed to offer less coverage than some aftermarket competitors. Finally, I know there are plenty of aftermarket LED options for our interior lights but was wondering if there was a consensus on which brand most members have or might go with. There are plenty of other things I'd like to modify but this was just to provide an idea.

In order to make things as simple and easy to navigate, please list the name and description of the accessory/mod you installed, a link (if available) to the part and where it can be purchased and a brief review about what you liked and/or disliked about it. Hoping if this thread does well, moderators can make it a sticky? A guy can dream...TIA everyone!

·
Super Moderator
6,550 Posts
Hi, you will find the answers to all your questions in the Accessories Section here:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts