Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Picked up a Limited with moonroof/gps package, 7 seater trim the other day. Loving it so far.

Question regarding interior lighting. I know the footwell interior lighting an option add on accessory that you can purchase but I just wanted to confirm what is standing in the Limited trim as far as interior ambient lighting?

The only ambient lighting I have is the center cup holders, the center tray below the infortainment system and in the 2nd row, there's a small ambient lighting where the temperate setting is at in the center.

Is this correct? Ive seen photos where there is this white glow if lights at the glove box and door trims but I believe this is for the touring models only?

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Hey Guys,

Picked up a Limited with moonroof/gps package, 7 seater trim the other day. Loving it so far.

Question regarding interior lighting. I know the footwell interior lighting an option add on accessory that you can purchase but I just wanted to confirm what is standing in the Limited trim as far as interior ambient lighting?

The only ambient lighting I have is the center cup holders, the center tray below the infortainment system and in the 2nd row, there's a small ambient lighting where the temperate setting is at in the center.

Is this correct? Ive seen photos where there is this white glow if lights at the glove box and door trims but I believe this is for the touring models only?
Correct thats on tourings only. We haven't determined if those bulbs can be added to the limited yet. I hope so :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Correct thats on tourings only. We haven't determined if those bulbs can be added to the limited yet. I hope so :)
Thanks! Man, I'm hoping we can retrofit the Limited to add those bulbs. From the pics I've seen, they look pretty nice.

Debating on the footwell lighting but they look like they're be a distraction. Hah.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts