Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Be aware there is no remote start option. You have to purchase a Star Link plan. I think the 7 years was still less than the cost of the remote start.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Be aware there is no remote start option. You have to purchase a Star Link plan. I think the 7 years was still less than the cost of the remote start.
My plan was to do the 7 year plan into the financing. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, the math comes out to like $4/mo I think. No brainer

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Drove as much as possible today! My trade in was a 2013 Turbo Chevy Sonic. I’ve leveled up 10 fold with this Ascent. I haven’t passed 3k on the tachometer and had 0 issue passing or merging on the highway, 900 miles from opening her up! 24 hours in my absolute favorite safety feature is the blind side alert you see on the mirrors. I’m sure it’s been around but new to me. More to come!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Drove as much as possible today! My trade in was a 2013 Turbo Chevy Sonic. I’ve leveled up 10 fold with this Ascent. I haven’t passed 3k on the tachometer and had 0 issue passing or merging on the highway, 900 miles from opening her up! 24 hours in my absolute favorite safety feature is the blind side alert you see on the mirrors. I’m sure it’s been around but new to me. More to come!!!
Congrats!! Keep us updated

·
Registered
38 Posts
...congrats!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Today was the big day! We picked up our Limited. I’m already in love. So much room, super comfy!
Congratulations!

Any chance you could upload a picture of the maintenance schedule? I can't access that online yet. It should be in the warranty and maintenance booklet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts