Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
I am pretty sure everyone on here that pre-ordered, myself included, only had to put a refundable deposit down. I am 95% sure we will be buying it when it arrives, but we will definitely test drive it first.
Exactly. I wanted to place my order now to ensure that I have the option to purchase the exact trim/color/options that I prefer a few months after release at a pre-determined price.

I am pretty certain that the Ascent is what I will eventually buy, but if I test drive one and don't like it I can simply cancel my order.

Otherwise, if I wait to test drive one first and then place my order, I am probably going to be looking at November/December/January before I could get the trim/color/options of my choice unless I get extremely lucky and find an unsold one somewhere in my preferred configuration and can agree on an acceptable price.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.