Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let’s play guess what that plate means...
I’ll start. I’ve had 2 on my Ascent so far.
Of course some don’t like to post their license plates, but it’s out there everyday for everyone to see, so if you don’t mind, please share yours too!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Automotive exterior
Grille Headlamp Automotive exterior Vehicle Car

·
Super Moderator
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure about your first plate, but guessing the XY DADX3 means you (at the time you developed the plate) were a dad of 3 boys.

Here's mine, might be obvious, we'll see....

View attachment 1035
either 'Blessed one' or 'Be Less Done' ?

Only 1 person has gotten my yellow one so far. my wife asks me about it at least weekly :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Let’s play guess what that plate means...
I’ll start. I’ve had 2 on my Ascent so far.
Of course some don’t like to post their license plates, but it’s out there everyday for everyone to see, so if you don’t mind, please share yours too!
View attachment 1020
I have to say my first thought was I Thess 5:18 the Bible verse. Which is a great verse!

·
Super Moderator
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to say my first thought was I Thess 5:18 the Bible verse. Which is a great verse!
Ding you got it! Don’t tell my wife...she has till June next year to figure it out ?
That background looks like a painting in your car’s picture!

·
Registered
418 Posts
We have driven Skyline drive (north Blue Ridge) many times, and my wife and I started on the northern end of Skyline and drove all the way down through NC to Knoxville via Skyline/Blue Ridge/Cherokee/Gatlinburg... fantastic trip. Cherohala Skyway south of Knoxville is another gorgeous drive. Highly recommend if anyone finds themselves in east TN or SW NC.

Unless it's in the middle of a global apocalypse, skip Tail of the Dragon. I used to live 20 minutes from it and have driven it many times and it is almost always bumper to bumper traffic, often has idiot motorcyclists needing rescue after having driven off a cliff like an idiot, and is way to short anyway. If anyone's interested, I know several back country roads in east TN that are just as fun and virtually unknown by anyone but locals, as I lived in Knoxville for a number of years (my son was born there). Huh, this gives me a thread idea. Gonna copy this info into it.

Back on-topic... we need more plates people. Can't guess 'em if we can't see 'em.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The yellow one has me confused... but love the don’t tread on me! Haha!

Ours is way easy. Our first initials and last name... yeah I’m creative! Haha!
Snowgirl, My wife and I used to ride ride our motorcycles there every year! We love the parkway and have that very picture hanging on our wall. We were just talking about taking our Ascent there in a few months to break it in ?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Snowgirl, My wife and I used to ride ride our motorcycles there every year! We love the parkway and have that very picture hanging on our wall. We were just talking about taking our Ascent there in a few months to break it in ?
That’s awesome! I tell my hubby all the time we live in the middle of nowhere, but actually we live in some of the most beautiful mountains! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts