Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to introduce myself to the forum. We are on our 4th Subaru, and couldn’t be happier with the ascent. We purchased our ascent at the end of December and I finally got around to giving her a wash and taking a few pictures.

We settled in a CWP limited. Option 21 and 2A. Ended up getting it out the door for $37.5k.

I want to thank all you contributors for all the great information and knowledge on the site. I’ve already got a list of “to-do’s” for the subie. For now she is bone stock with Yakima whispbars and bike racks.

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome! :)

Me: '05 Legacy 2.5GT to '13 Tribeca to '16 OB 2.5i Limited to '19 Ascent Touring
Wifey: '05 WRX sedan to '09 Forester XT to '13 Forester XT Touring to '16 WRX (with deposit already in for her '19 WRX)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wanted to introduce myself to the forum. We are on our 4th Subaru, and couldn’t be happier with the ascent. We purchased our ascent at the end of December and I finally got around to giving her a wash and taking a few pictures.

We settled in a CWP limited. Option 21 and 2A. Ended up getting it out the door for $37.5k.

I want to thank all you contributors for all the great information and knowledge on the site. I’ve already got a list of “to-do’s” for the subie. For now she is bone stock with Yakima whispbars and bike racks.
Thanks!

I guess it runs in the family.
Why do you say that you “settled” with a CWP Limited?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably not the best choice of word. We are thrilled we got there CWP. We entertained other colors, ultimately the wife wanted white on black, so that’s what she got. My first Subaru, an 08’ Legacy was Satin White Pearl, almost identically color. I’m a big fan of Subaru’s white color choices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts