Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just witnessed this yesterday and my wife said it has happened before that. Her phone is having Apple car play issues where it will connect and than lose connection. In the process of this it froze and made static screeching sound for like 30 seconds and that rebooted it self. Anyone experience this? I have a Limited with no navigation.

·
Super Moderator
2,586 Posts
What brand of cable are you using to connect your phone?

I had a similar issue early on. I’m pretty sure it was due to a bad cable. Once I starting using an Apple approved cable (MFi) that wasn’t damaged I haven’t had an issue since.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What brand of cable are you using to connect your phone?

I had a similar issue early on. I’m pretty sure it was due to a bad cable. Once I starting using an Apple approved cable (MFi) that wasn’t damaged I haven’t had an issue since.
We both use the mophie battery case and my phone doesn’t have issues but hers does. We have bought new cables and still does the same. More worries about the sound it made before it rebooted the lcd screen.

·
Administrator
11,126 Posts
We both use the mophie battery case and my phone doesn’t have issues but hers does. We have bought new cables and still does the same. More worries about the sound it made before it rebooted the lcd screen.
Are the phones/iOS versions the same?

·
Administrator
11,126 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts