Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the Ascent Premium and added the Keyless /ush button start addition, I know this is dumb question i thought that it meant during winter i could start the car when in house to warm before i leave the house .This was a added feature KPBS or this for changing the ignition from a key starting engine to push button start, i believe this was supposed to be for the rear door lift and foot opening??
jerry:eek::devil:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I purchased the Ascent Premium and added the Keyless /ush button start addition, I know this is dumb question i thought that it meant during winter i could start the car when in house to warm before i leave the house .This was a added feature KPBS or this for changing the ignition from a key starting engine to push button start, i believe this was supposed to be for the rear door lift and foot opening??
jerry:eek::devil:
You are expecting remote start. You can add it through the phone app for $377 for 7 years or a stand alone system that attaches to your key for $411 from the factory. Around $500 as a dealer installed options. Every dealer will be a little different.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts