Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my Ascent settings so that pressing the unlock button on the key fob would unlock all doors, but doing so doesn’t actually work. I still have to press unlock on the key fob twice before it unlocks all doors. I also tried opening the front door via key fob in pocket and that doesn’t unlock the back doors either.

Am I not understanding how these settings work or do I have a faulty system?

·
Registered
313 Posts
I changed my Ascent settings so that pressing the unlock button on the key fob would unlock all doors, but doing so doesn’t actually work. I still have to press unlock on the key fob twice before it unlocks all doors. I also tried opening the front door via key fob in pocket and that doesn’t unlock the back doors either.

Am I not understanding how these settings work or do I have a faulty system?
I know that when I set the no touch entry setting to all doors rather than just driver door that it worked for us, from both passenger and driver side.

I will have to check against the fob settings since we mostly use the no touch.

·
Registered
334 Posts
The fob works differently. You have to push it twice to unlock all door. You can configure the no touch entry, not the fob.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.