Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

So this past weekend I finally pulled the trigger on the Ascent Limited 8-Seat Tech Pkg 23 in Ice Silver. We couldn't pass up on the deal we were getting. $42,500 OTD + 0% APR 63 mths. ($7K less than MSRP) Only had 5 miles on the odometer. Coming from a 2016 Outback Premium, gonna miss that car.. (its for sale btw if you're looking for one in the greater SF Bay Area, CA). With 2 growing boys it was time for a bigger car and something with Turbo! Can't wait to take it out in the wilderness! Oh, and will use the Ascent to haul my track inspired honda fit to the road course with! Oh so many adventures to look forward to!

Upcoming mods:
-LED interior light bulbs
-OEM Window Visors
-Front Driver/Pass Window Tint
-Plastidip Emblems in flat black
-Genuine STI Rear License Plate Frame :)
-Paint Matched license plate frame hole plugs for front bumper

·
Registered
204 Posts
I’m in SoCal and mine was also $49217 (MSRP after options). The base of $45545 is the same no matter where you are. It’s the options that get you.
In the south east, most limited models are $41.5k out the door, with an MSRP of about $44k. And the touring model is about $46k MSRP

·
Registered
88 Posts
In the south east, most limited models are $41.5k out the door, with an MSRP of about $44k. And the touring model is about $46k MSRP
Right....Tourings are $45545 (about $46k) without options/packages.

and again, base MSRP is the same for the same vehicle/trim level across the country. The only thing that changes the overall MSRP is the packages/options added.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just wondering, what options are added to the car that the MSRP is $49K for a Limited? I can see if it's a Touring going to $49K. The Limited I got has MSRP of $45k and that was pretty much fully loaded (Tech package, convenient package, wireless charger, aero bar, cup holder insert & windshield sunshield). But getting it $42.5 K OTD is a great deal regardless... as that would means around $38K for the car itself before TTL.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I got the LED upgrade on my 2021 we just picked up, my god are they brite! Its well worth it, without its like the inside of a big dark cave.

·
Registered
2020 CWP Touring
1,179 Posts
I was able to option a Limited up to around $48-49k on Subaru's website by clicking nearly every accessory option available (including the interior LED kit, the rear window visors/shades, etc.). A Limited starts at $40,645 with destination and the Technology Package adds $2,950 (= $43,595 total). That's the only option package available on a Limited (at least according to the website). Everything else is likely accessories added by the dealer and included in the MSRP or some sort of "market adjustment" that is not uncommon in some parts of the country.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Right....Tourings are $45545 (about $46k) without options/packages.
That's not what you said.
I was able to option a Limited up to around $48-49k on Subaru's website by clicking nearly every accessory option available (including the interior LED kit, the rear window visors/shades, etc.). A Limited starts at $40,645 with destination and the Technology Package adds $2,950 (= $43,595 total). That's the only option package available on a Limited (at least according to the website). Everything else is likely accessories added by the dealer and included in the MSRP or some sort of "market adjustment" that is not uncommon in some parts of the country.
There's a reason it's called commiefornia

·
Registered
224 Posts
His MSRP was probably around $45.5K and selling price was about $38.5K. After TTL, $38.5K is about $42.5K - I believe that's what he means by "OTD" and that's comparable to what I am getting quotes for right now.

OP - which dealer did you get yours from if you don't mind my asking?

·
Registered
2021 ascent limited ice silver
78 Posts
Howdy,

So this past weekend I finally pulled the trigger on the Ascent Limited 8-Seat Tech Pkg 23 in Ice Silver. We couldn't pass up on the deal we were getting. $42,500 OTD + 0% APR 63 mths. ($7K less than MSRP) Only had 5 miles on the odometer. Coming from a 2016 Outback Premium, gonna miss that car.. (its for sale btw if you're looking for one in the greater SF Bay Area, CA). With 2 growing boys it was time for a bigger car and something with Turbo! Can't wait to take it out in the wilderness! Oh, and will use the Ascent to haul my track inspired honda fit to the road course with! Oh so many adventures to look forward to!

Upcoming mods:
-LED interior light bulbs
-OEM Window Visors
-Front Driver/Pass Window Tint
-Plastidip Emblems in flat black
-Genuine STI Rear License Plate Frame :)
-Paint Matched license plate frame hole plugs for front bumper

View attachment 6427
congratulation ! we are 1000 miles in front of you ,lol! installed LED interior lights costume( driver pass white sec.and rhird row blue trunk amber ), mud flaps ,door sills .with the firs oil change i will install fumoto valve, tire stems with logo, that so far .Best of luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
His MSRP was probably around $45.5K and selling price was about $38.5K. After TTL, $38.5K is about $42.5K - I believe that's what he means by "OTD" and that's comparable to what I am getting quotes for right now.

OP - which dealer did you get yours from if you don't mind my asking?
Diablo Subaru in Walnut Creek, CA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.