Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership just called. My touring is in!. Unlike all of you I was kind of dreading this day. My wife still has a few more months on her lease and I am going to hate trying to float both vehicles. Wonder if they will let me swap my preorder with a later one if they have any. I saw 2 other white tourings on their site
Who knows maybe I can make someone's day who wasn't expecting one for a few more months?

·
Registered
685 Posts
I did too

Ok, mine was an email alert. It's not for a new Ascent I have on order. It IS for the Ascent sway bar bushing which I have on order.

:cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
My dealership just called. My touring is in!. Unlike all of you I was kind of dreading this day. My wife still has a few more months on her lease and I am going to hate trying to float both vehicles. Wonder if they will let me swap my preorder with a later one if they have any. I saw 2 other white tourings on their site
Who knows maybe I can make someone's day who wasn't expecting one for a few more months?
Have you considered selling (private, dealer trade-in, or at Carmax) your leased vehicle? If you have enough equity in it then you won’t have to keep making that payment.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you considered selling (private, dealer trade-in, or at Carmax) your leased vehicle? If you have enough equity in it then you won’t have to keep making that payment.
I'll try CarMax tomorrow but I doubt it'll help. We have 4 more payments and the residual price is right on point.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I'll try CarMax tomorrow but I doubt it'll help. We have 4 more payments and the residual price is right on point.
Just be careful, you are too close to the end of the lease to make an expensive mistake. Will your lease company even allow a buyout?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Just be careful, you are too close to the end of the lease to make an expensive mistake. Will your lease company even allow a buyout?
If its a Subaru you are leasing now, its easy to trade out of it before the lease is up. And as long as you are in your last 6 month of your current lease, Subaru will make the first payment on your new lease up to $500 (lease loyalty). But you have to go from Subaru lease to Subaru lease.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
drive the car until the lease end and cancel your Ascent. There will be a ton more Ascent coming - A SHIET LOAD MORE. I'm quite surprised that they deliver cars before July 1, 2018. I was expecting October 2018 as their schedule were slipping prior to car shows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts