Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership just called. My touring is in!. Unlike all of you I was kind of dreading this day. My wife still has a few more months on her lease and I am going to hate trying to float both vehicles. Wonder if they will let me swap my preorder with a later one if they have any. I saw 2 other white tourings on their site
Who knows maybe I can make someone's day who wasn't expecting one for a few more months?

·
Registered
119 Posts
My dealership just called. My touring is in!. Unlike all of you I was kind of dreading this day. My wife still has a few more months on her lease and I am going to hate trying to float both vehicles. Wonder if they will let me swap my preorder with a later one if they have any. I saw 2 other white tourings on their site
Who knows maybe I can make someone's day who wasn't expecting one for a few more months?
Have you considered selling (private, dealer trade-in, or at Carmax) your leased vehicle? If you have enough equity in it then you won’t have to keep making that payment.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you considered selling (private, dealer trade-in, or at Carmax) your leased vehicle? If you have enough equity in it then you won’t have to keep making that payment.
I'll try CarMax tomorrow but I doubt it'll help. We have 4 more payments and the residual price is right on point.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Just be careful, you are too close to the end of the lease to make an expensive mistake. Will your lease company even allow a buyout?
If its a Subaru you are leasing now, its easy to trade out of it before the lease is up. And as long as you are in your last 6 month of your current lease, Subaru will make the first payment on your new lease up to $500 (lease loyalty). But you have to go from Subaru lease to Subaru lease.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
drive the car until the lease end and cancel your Ascent. There will be a ton more Ascent coming - A SHIET LOAD MORE. I'm quite surprised that they deliver cars before July 1, 2018. I was expecting October 2018 as their schedule were slipping prior to car shows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.