Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just got the wife a '19 Cinnamon Brown Limited. 2nd owner with just over 18k miles. It has the Pano roof and HK audio, warm ivory interior... sadly no hitch.
I'm looking forward to learning more about the car

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,165 Posts
Congrats. The Subaru hitch receiver can easily be added to your Ascent. You can do it yourself (threads in the technical section) or have the dealer or another provider do it; the latter requiring labor cost.

Reactions: xydadx3

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Lot's of good hitch/towing discussions in these forums. IMO, the factory hitch and harness is (far) superior to any of the aftermarket products so I would recommend going with that, either having the dealer do it or installing it yourself.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi all, I just got the wife a '19 Cinnamon Brown Limited. 2nd owner with just over 18k miles. It has the Pano roof and HK audio, warm ivory interior... sadly no hitch.
I'm looking forward to learning more about the car
Greetings,

This is the first post I've seen that mentions buying the Ascent used. Any back story you are willing to tell as to why it was available?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.