Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha Ascent form! Hawaii transplant to the PNW that just got the 2021 Ascent Touring. I found this forum and after going through several of the threads, I have to say job well done to the moderators. Everything I've read has been very informative, I'm especially interested in the thread of adding an aftermarket front facing camera to the Touring trim line, and of course all threads related to making the Ascent more off road capable. I'm also interested in any PNW meet ups, camping, and off roading events. And yes my profile picture is my Aussie.

·
Administrator
10,942 Posts
Welcome to the family!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Aloha Ascent form! Hawaii transplant to the PNW that just got the 2021 Ascent Touring. I found this forum and after going through several of the threads, I have to say job well done to the moderators. Everything I've read has been very informative, I'm especially interested in the thread of adding an aftermarket front facing camera to the Touring trim line, and of course all threads related to making the Ascent more off road capable. I'm also interested in any PNW meet ups, camping, and off roading events. And yes my profile picture is my Aussie.
Greetings to another member in the PNW and from Hawaii at that! I work in freight to and from the islands so your greeting called out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts