Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say I've been really excited about this car -- I've actually been lurking on these forums back when they first started (and there were about 4 posts on the site in total from one or two people). I figured I'd register and chime in.

I have a preorder in for an Ascent Premium, and it'll be replacing our old Subaru Impreza. My wife and I also have a Subaru Forester, we love these cars.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I got Crystal White Pearl with a Slate Black Cloth interior. The Abyss Blue Pearl would be nice, but it doesn’t come with the black interior—and I’m afraid the kids would make a mess of the ivory interior. We have black cloth in the Forester and it’s stayed amazingly clean.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thanks! I got Crystal White Pearl with a Slate Black Cloth interior. The Abyss Blue Pearl would be nice, but it doesn’t come with the black interior—and I’m afraid the kids would make a mess of the ivory interior. We have black cloth in the Forester and it’s stayed amazingly clean.
I can understand I had a Ford Focus Electric with a really light interior and the color really started to change in it after just 3 years. It wasn't quality it was just absorbing spills from the kids a bit. After that I said I would only go with darker interiors.

No choice in the Touring I ordered only Java brown so I'm hoping it doesn't show things!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts