Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Limited
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been able to find a jogging type stroller that will fit in the ascent with the third row up? I'm willing to spend some coin if one exists.

~D

·
Registered
280 Posts
We've never put the jogging stroller in the Ascent but I'm thinking it should fit. We have a single kid Chariot (now a Thule product). Just measuring it, with it all tucked in and the wheels off, it packs down to 13-14 inches width wise (laying on it's side) and 42 inches length wise. If you throw the wheels within the carriage it will pop up 2 or 3 inches. We are hanging on to them (we have a double burley too) just in case we go cycling camping. All our kids are above 10.

·
Super Moderator
2,708 Posts
This one fits. I don’t have it anymore so I can’t check the brand but the model is Expedition
Motor vehicle Mode of transport Automotive exterior Trunk Vehicle

It just barely fits with the 3rd row not-quite completely vertical

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited Black/Black
492 Posts
I've got one of the BoB strollers (which we love!) but haven't tried to fit it with the 3rd row up. So far I usually have half the 3rd row down when I toss the stroller in there, but I could try tomorrow to see how well it fits with the 3rd row up if you'd like.

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Limited
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, if your not doing anything go for it. I appreciate it. We have a Bumbleride indie and there's no way to get it in there without ruining my tint. :-(

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,590 Posts
If you don't actually need both sides of the third row up as seats, keep one down and put the big stroller in long-ways parallel to the vehicle.

Reactions: xydadx3

·
Registered
2020 Ascent
197 Posts
I haven’t tried yet but I’m quite sure our “Croozer 525” 2 seater bike trailer/stroller would fit as the wheels come off super easily. We don’t have the jogger front wheel attachment, just the walking wheel but again, these parts disassemble easy. If you have any cycling shops near you, they’d likely be willing to let you test fit before you buy...

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited Black/Black
492 Posts
Tried the BoB stroller today, definitely won't fit unless I put part of the 3rd row down. Almost, but not quite.

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Limited
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you don't actually need both sides of the third row up as seats, keep one down and put the big stroller in long-ways parallel to the vehicle.
Need both up. Wife and I just realized that we can take the wheels off our Bumbleride indie. We feel dumb but we will give it a try in the morning.

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Limited
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My wife and I feel like morons. We've had the Bumbelride Indie for 7 years and never realized that we could just take the wheels off. So, problem solved.

~D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts