Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salesman met the truck to see if mine was on it - he knows I have a trip planned for Monday and hoped to take this vehicle! It hadn't even hit the ground before he called me. Pickup tomorrow at 9am.

White Touring with most the options, lol. :smile_big::grin:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Salesman met the truck to see if mine was on it - he knows I have a trip planned for Monday and hoped to take this vehicle! It hadn't even hit the ground before he called me. Pickup tomorrow at 9am.

White Touring with most the options, lol. :smile_big::grin:
Wow, what a great salesperson!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm actually one of those buying this larger car to sleep in it. I doubt there will ever be more that 4 in my car and even that would be extremely rare. I want the larger cargo space to sleep in and haul stuff. And for a new canine buddy (just lost my girl of 14.5 years). I'll be testing out the sleeping arrangements next week!

·
Registered
94 Posts
HOw long have you been waiting for it, I have a White Touring should be arriving late July, but no VIN or any updates yet.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm actually one of those buying this larger car to sleep in it. I doubt there will ever be more that 4 in my car and even that would be extremely rare. I want the larger cargo space to sleep in and haul stuff. And for a new canine buddy (just lost my girl of 14.5 years). I'll be testing out the sleeping arrangements next week!
Just be sure to change the sheets every 1 month and/or 500 miles!:grin:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HOw long have you been waiting for it, I have a White Touring should be arriving late July, but no VIN or any updates yet.

I ordered it in February - maybe 2 days after orders opened.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here she is! Touring, including body side mouldings which not everyone might see. Looks pretty good on white.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts