Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time Subaru owner - took delivery of my Ascent Limited last night. I previously drove a 2003 Toyota Matrix for 16 years and didn't know what I was missing with the advances in technology. So awesome!

ETA I have no idea why the pic is upside down. It is right side up on my phone and my computer!

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
First time Subaru owner - took delivery of my Ascent Limited last night. I previously drove a 2003 Toyota Matrix for 16 years and didn't know what I was missing with the advances in technology. So awesome!

ETA I have no idea why the pic is upside down. It is right side up on my phone and my computer!
Congrats! Enjoy it! Can't wait to get mine.

Reactions: schwarj2

·
Registered
590 Posts

Congratulations! Impatiently waiting on mine!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Congratulations!

Felt the same way because I drove a 2002 wrx for all this time. All these fancy buttons and features make me feel like a fossil.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Congrats! We're Ice Silver twins.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Congrats!
We're also replacing a similar vehicle. Currently have a 2005 Pontiac Vibe. Very reliable car that would almost be considered a CUV these days. Wife says technology isn't a big deal, but I think I'll have to ask her the same question after we get our order in.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats!
We're also replacing a similar vehicle. Currently have a 2005 Pontiac Vibe. Very reliable car that would almost be considered a CUV these days. Wife says technology isn't a big deal, but I think I'll have to ask her the same question after we get our order in.

I was in a similar boat replacing a 2004 Honda Accord. I've had my Ascent for a week but the technology can be overwhelming trying to get everything configured and set as you want. And then getting used to it as you drive and not trying to get distracted. I am loving it so far and I hope you enjoy yours.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Congrats! I also got a Ascent Limited in Silver, and I am also super impressed with all the new tech. (Former car was 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid that I drove for 9 years.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts