Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I ordered at the end of June, Limited-Gray-No option 23. I'm stoked my dealer said should be in this week sometime. I'm coming from a Chrysler Pacifica that I loathed. A mess of problems from the start with major being steering rack replacement, faulty fuel cannister, and the most recent misfiring gears that I've been told will eventually lead to transmission issues. Got the thing when it came out because even though I saw the ascent on the Subaru website back in 2016, it wouldn't have been out in time for me to wait.

I'll be mostly excited to not drive a loaf of bread or hear that God awful sliding door grumble anymore.

Anyway Hi ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Holy smokes, enduring pain award goes to you. The Ascent is going to feel like a space ship compared to that Pacifica.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I’m sorry that you didn’t have a good experience with your Chrysler. I ordered in May and am still waiting on my Touring! It was supposed to be July but that ship has sailed! Will be going to the Ascent from my 2007 Chrysler Aspen which I happen to love and have had zero issues with. It will be so nice to have something with all the available tech on the market, my Aspen has zero tech but you get that with a base model 2007 car. Fingers crossed our Ascents get here soon and we have zero issues with them!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m sorry that you didn’t have a good experience with your Chrysler. I ordered in May and am still waiting on my Touring! It was supposed to be July but that ship has sailed! Will be going to the Ascent from my 2007 Chrysler Aspen which I happen to love and have had zero issues with. It will be so nice to have something with all the available tech on the market, my Aspen has zero tech but you get that with a base model 2007 car. Fingers crossed our Ascents get here soon and we have zero issues with them!!!
Definitely not knocking the brand, just happened to get a first model with a lot of querks, hoping my luck is better this time! From most reviews I'm encouraged!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.