Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after months of waiting, trying to find a suitable replacement vehicle in stock locally, and just generally being a pain in the ass to my family since I couldn't have the one thing I wanted... I finally took possession of my Ascent. I picked up my MGM Touring yesterday, and I love it. My dealership experience was a bit peculiar as they made sure to offer me $2500 in paint protection and $4000 in warranties, but didn't ask if I wanted the in vehicle WiFi or Starlink added services. I am also unable to add the vehicle to mySubaru account as it says the vehicle is already registered. 3 items were missing from my order - seat back protectors, aero crossbars & the front bumper under guard, but I door edge guards & wheel locks added that I didn't request. Once we got the other parts added (I still have to install them myself), and the paperwork completed I waited another 55 minutes while 7 members of the sales and service teams tried to figure out how to remove the final bolt from my license plates from my previous vehicle. I haven't had a chance to really open it up and feel the power much as the traffic heading home last night was brutal, looking forward to a drive up into Wisconsin later today to really drive it and get some photos taken.

I'm proud to be the owner of a 2019 Ascent, our family's 6th Subaru, and can't wait to take it out for some new adventures

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wow it’s even a long time indeed. Have fun and enjoy!

Now that you say that about the wheel locks and edge guards, mine had those added as well. Not that I mind. Maybe they thought I’d be driving in the city and would really need those things?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of my biggest worries was how all the gray and chrome would play together since there are 3 metallic silver shades now and will be 4 once the front bumper under guard arrives. So far though I absolutely love it

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts