Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this was a surprise! My order of an Ascent Limited in Tungsten was ordered in early May with an ETA of August. Through a weird turn of events, I called SoA for an update and two days later they called back and said my ETA was July 20th. Then, out of the blue, on June 28th I got an email from my sales guy telling me they had spoken to the truck driver and it was going to be there on the 29th. TWO months early. Of course I couldn’t wait and I picked her up on the afternoon of the 29th and it is every bit as wonderful as I’d hoped. Gas mileage is slightly lower than I was hoping but everything else makes up for it. Here she is, in all her glory, in Pasadena, Maryland.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Well this was a surprise! My order of an Ascent Limited in Tungsten was ordered in early May with an ETA of August. Through a weird turn of events, I called SoA for an update and two days later they called back and said my ETA was July 20th. Then, out of the blue, on June 28th I got an email from my sales guy telling me they had spoken to the truck driver and it was going to be there on the 29th. TWO months early. Of course I couldn’t wait and I picked her up on the afternoon of the 29th and it is every bit as wonderful as I’d hoped. Gas mileage is slightly lower than I was hoping but everything else makes up for it. Here she is, in all her glory, in Pasadena, Maryland.
Gas mileage should improve after break in. Keep us posted and enjoy!

Reactions: calimomofboys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was my thought too, though I never saw any difference in my Outbacks' mileage. Either way. It IS getting better. I haven't hit 1k miles yet, but my car average is around 22mpg right now. Most of my driving is in rush hour traffic, so not bad!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts