Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a good deal? Thinking of ordering a black Premium with a few accessories- tow package, aero bar, weather mats, rear seat protectors, and remote start. Quote came back at $32,885, $34883 our the door. To me this seems right at VIP pricing (I’m not VIP) or a little lower? Just looking for feedback before I pull the trigger. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
If it is at VIP pricing or 2% below invoice then I would say it is a good price for the Houston area. Where you live makes a big difference on what a good price is. If you let everyone know the general area you are in then someone from that are could help more.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I was trying to not look at your deal. But just off the top of my head I noticed tax and license are not covered at that price. 2000 added out the door price. Whats your sales tax Lets just say its 7 percent 3x7eguals 2100 plus license thsts another 700 easy. So run and get that deal , right now.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I was trying to not look at your deal. But just off the top of my head I noticed tax and license are not covered at that price. 2000 added out the door price. Whats your sales tax Lets just say its 7 percent 3x7eguals 2100 plus license thsts another 700 easy. So run and get that deal , right now.
If thats including tax and license then its good. If its not then its mediocre at best. Cus there is easily another grand sitting there for you , if and I say if you are ready to sit down and walk away. You have to tell them its a want not a need. This purchase, that is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts