Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday we got a quote $36,801 from our local dealer on a 2021 Ascent Premium with option package 12, popular package #4, and the $33 cup holder insert. This is the sales price and does not include the $500 cupon from Subaru we have or the taxes and fees. I'm just looking to see if we're getting a decent deal. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just closed on our 2021 Ascent Premium and are getting it with the Option Package 14 for a very similar price and a bunch of stuff like the cup holder insert, auto dim mirror etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JA1 is option package 14 the sporty package with the moon roof? How close in price are they? Looks like in the end all is about the same except the wheel size and moon roof.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is correct, it's the Sporty package, the MSRP on that is $4,260. Yeah moonroof, navigation and wheel size are the main differences. Option package 12 is $1,460

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and you're getting yours for about the same? I feel this one should be around a couple thousand less. Hmmm

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think that's a high price, I got a quote of $34.200. 2021 8 passenger, package 12 with fog light kit and tow hitch. MSRP was $38,243.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just bought our 2021 7-seat Premium Ascent with the $1430 convenience package for $35,300 and includes a 7-year maintenance package, which without would be a $34,500 price plus tax, tag, registration... and am in northern Virginia. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am looking at a 2021 Premium 8 passenger, pkg 12 plus extras, MSRP is $38,367 and they are saying $35,200 plus taxes and fees...so is that good it now seems high reading E Stutz comment. HELP! We have looked in 5 states and finally found what we wanted!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking at a 2021 Premium 8 passenger, pkg 12 plus extras, MSRP is $38,367 and they are saying $35,200 plus taxes and fees...so is that good it now seems high reading E Stutz comment. HELP! We have looked in 5 states and finally found what we wanted!
Where are you located? You should be able to find better prices. Lowest I found was 12% off msrp.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,851 Posts
we don't want to order as no one will discount hardly any for that.
I negotiate price first on the model and configuration I want. Then I order it. I've never paid more for a factory order than something that might be on the lot and prefer to factory order so I get exactly what I want. ;)

Reactions: Bunny Vance

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Ascent Premium
11 Posts
Just closed a deal on a 2021 8 passenger Premium w pkg 12, all weather mats, cup holder insert and a few other add Ons for $500 under invoice = $34,604 ($35,104 - $500). They showed me the invoice
Receipt Font Material property Number Paper
which lines up with the information posted on other threads here. Exactly what we wanted and it came with lifetime Powertrain warranty and 0% interest for 63 months. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts