Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate going in to the dealer only to find out not all the campaigns have been performed. Is there a place I can do a search to find all the recalls and TSB's that apply to my 2019 Ascent?

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
STIS is the only place that lists all the TSBs. NHTSA only lists safety recalls.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
THIS
NHTSA currently lists 5 Recalls and 146 TSB's for the 2019 Ascent. This includes full details from Subaru as pdf files.

While not as fully inclusive as STIS, it's by far the best source available for free.

View attachment 4450
I think that NHTSA's list will satisfy almost everyone's needs (other than people like me that want to see every last detail on everything related to the car, including TSBs related to dealership training).

Seriously, there's not a lot of stuff that would be of interest to most people in what's additional on STIS. I think I was taking the question a bit too literally, instead of in relation to what most people would want to see.

And, it's nice to see Subaru and NHTSA have expanded the TSB list so thoroughly.

Thanks @pro10is!

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
Is this a dealer's only website? I see there's a subscription.
Nope, it's for anyone. You can purchase a 3 day subscription to save money over the yearly ones designed for shops and dealerships, and see everything. Subaru has been very big for many years on making everything public for all to see.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
THIS

I think that NHTSA's list will satisfy almost everyone's needs (other than people like me that want to see every last detail on everything related to the car, including TSBs related to dealership training).

Seriously, there's not a lot of stuff that would be of interest to most people in what's additional on STIS. I think I was taking the question a bit too literally, instead of in relation to what most people would want to see.

And, it's nice to see Subaru and NHTSA have expanded the TSB list so thoroughly.

Thanks @pro10is!
I have not been able to access the TSIS. Can you provide a link for this information.

·
Administrator
11,108 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts