Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the post somewhere on here about the MSRP pricing on the accessories (e.g. wheel locks, trailer hitch, cargo tray, etc those things.)

Can anybody point me to the invoice pricing on those? My dealer is saying there is no "invoice" pricing on accessories (bs) and they can't negotiate on accessories (more bs). I know they are lying because I've bought Subaru before ;) Usually dealers are willing and flexible to negotiate on the accessories if you are buying a bunch of them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I saw the post somewhere on here about the MSRP pricing on the accessories (e.g. wheel locks, trailer hitch, cargo tray, etc those things.)

Can anybody point me to the invoice pricing on those? My dealer is saying there is no "invoice" pricing on accessories (bs) and they can't negotiate on accessories (more bs). I know they are lying because I've bought Subaru before /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif Usually dealers are willing and flexible to negotiate on the accessories if you are buying a bunch of them.
It’s on the site where you build one at the dealership. Look at the top radio button.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ive seen it and have it as a screen shot but can’t post photos from my phone.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Here are the screen shots I received from someone after the orders opened up. Not sure how accurate it is, but it might just be prices on port installed accessories. Not ones bought at the dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Reactions: kathytn
1 - 6 of 6 Posts