Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to make an offer to dealers here in MA.
Every online resource says the Ascent Touring invoice is $41,601 plus destination.
They seem to have a different reference which is $1400.
Does this region have different dealer pricing, or are they trying to pull one over on me?
Thanks

·
Registered
764 Posts
Every online resource says the Ascent Touring invoice is $41,601 plus destination.
Does this region have different dealer pricing, or are they trying to pull one over on me?
Thanks
Yes, you are in the area of the country where things are different. Just ask them to show you an invoice.

But you do need to account for accessories on the car as well. The invoice cost will be different for almost every car you look at.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks
MSRP for the limited WITH destination fee is $39,970 (no accessories) destination fee is $975. Invoice is $37,389 (destination fee included) w/no accessories. The limited is what I am honing in on and I have seen several instances where many people on this forum have paid between $37,000 and $37,500 for the limited with several popular accessories, including hitch. Not counting tax, tax, and title of course. You guys see - I have been paying attention!!!!! Of course, some have paid MSRP also. I think it depends on how bad you want this car, and whether or not you are willing to wait 3 months till the end of the year.

·
Registered
764 Posts
MSRP for the limited WITH destination fee is $39,970 (no accessories) destination fee is $975. Invoice is $37,389 (destination fee included) w/no accessories. The limited is what I am honing in on and I have seen several instances where many people on this forum have paid between $37,000 and $37,500 for the limited with several popular accessories, including hitch. Not counting tax, tax, and title of course. You guys see - I have been paying attention!!!!! Of course, some have paid MSRP also. I think it depends on how bad you want this car, and whether or not you are willing to wait 3 months till the end of the year.

I've had a few people telling me they are waiting until the end of year because then we'll be pushing to hit year end numbers and give better deals. But Subaru STILL doesn't count the Ascent towards our sales goals and bonuses :( I think that may have something to do with why dealers aren't discounting them as much. There is no bonus money tied to that sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts