Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short story long...went to Subaru and ordered a white Forester Touring. They said it would take about two months. During that time we saw a few Ascents and decided to test drive and we changed our order to the Ascent Touring, which started the two month clock again. We opted for the Ascent because we are replacing a 2016 4Runner Limited. Ok, so we got the Ascent this week and love it! Setting up driver profiles, adjusting settings, etc. Two questions. 1. Is there a way to turn off the annoying volume change indicator on the screen any time you make an adjustment? 2. I think I saw AT&T is offering a one month free WiFi, up to 1GB data. We don't intend to pay for a WiFi data plan, but we're taking a road trip today and bringing a WiFi iPad and want to try it. Haven't figured out how to do the WiFi, but I'm sure it's not hard. However I wonder if they'll make you sign up or put a credit card on file for the free month trial.

Thank you to everyone posting on here. It made the wait time bearable and I feel I'm a leg up!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts