Subaru Ascent Forum banner

Introducing myself to you

837 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Robert.Mauro 
#1 ·
Howdy!

This is my first Subaru. I test drove a lot of vehicles and finally got it down to the Ascent Premium. I'm a flip phoner, so hopefully it will pair/sync with the car.
I ordered my car because I could not get a red one with any interior other than black. I live in Arizona and black really isn't an option for me. So tungsten
it is with an ivory cloth interior. Got the basic upgrade package and the captain's seats, so it will seat 7. Expecting to get it around the end of November.

Callie's Mom was my handle on the AussieBoard dog forum when it was in effect. My name is Germaine. My current vehicle is a 2011 Ford Edge SEL in red.
It has just over 82K miles on it. It is going to CA with my son to use with his family.

Looking forward to reading more threads on how to do stuff when the time comes.

Germaine

#2 ·
Congrats, Germaine!!! And yes, if your flip phone supports bluetooth, it should work fine. Certain functions (eg: phonebook download) may or may not work, depending on your phone's capabilities.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.